I equalled my teaching salary in 19 weeks on a part time basis - Steve Geldard

Steve Geldard - Ex-Primary School Teacher 


When I started the business as a single dad I needed flexibility to spend quality time with my children and take them to school etc, which I couldn't have whilst working as a full-time teacher. I also used to have to endure endless government initiatives, most of which were pointless and spend hours working late into the night doing files & paperwork.

Now I have no boss, no stress, no files or paperwork, plenty of free time to spend with my children and no financial worries ever again!

The longer you're in the businesss, the bigger your income gets, the faster it grows, and this is a residual income which you get in return for work you did previously, and it just keeps on coming in long after you did the initial work!

I EQUALLED MY TEACHING SALARY IN 19 WEEKS ON A PART-TIME BASIS AND ANYONE CAN DO THIS BY FOLLOWING THE SIMPLE, PROVEN SYSTEM.
THE CRAZY THING IS THIS… MY SALARY IN MY FIRST YEAR OF TEACHING (AFTER 5 YEARS AT UNIVERSITY) WAS £940 TO TAKE HOME AND ONLY INCREASED TO £1,368 AFTER 10 YEARS. AN INCREASE OF ONLY £400 PER MONTH IN TEN YEARS

Since May 2005 the monthly cheque has gone from £3,400 to £4,500 every four weeks: An increase of £1,100 per month, in only six months! There is absolutely no comparison in income and lifestyle between this and a conventional job.
Which option would you prefer?
ANYONE CAN DO THIS WITH SOME CONSISTENT EFFORT AND ESCAPE THE DAILY GRIND OF THE RAT-RACE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment